1. Participants shall be in good health as strenuous outdoor and indoor exercises and activities will be involved.
2. Participants shall be responsible for their own transportation and incidental costs related to program activities.
3. Participants shall comply with all rules and regulations and acknowledge that the involvement with the program may be suspended or involuntarily terminated prematurely at the discretion of the teaching staff.
* Students will be responsible for their own food & drinks.
Special Offer 特別優惠價
YLC offers a special price for STC Foundation Members. By selecting the "Special Membership Package", the student will enjoy the special discount and also receive the $100 value 1-Yr membership.
Calling for counselors!!!
YLC Counselor Requirements
Availability from week of 7/21 to 8/1
How to Apply:
Please answer the following questions in any formats and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2014. The subject line shall be in this format: 2014 YLC Counselor-[Your Full Name]
Describe the world you come from - for example, your family, community or school - and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations.
Tell us about a personal quality, talent, accomplishment, contribution or experience that is important to you. What about this quality or accomplishment makes you proud and how will it contribute to YLC and make you a better leader?
Benefits of Being A Counselor:
- Opportunity to become a leader
- Community Service Hours
- Government Official Letters/ Certificates
- Social Networking with Other Likeminded individuals
- Recommendation Letters